When you think of cats, music lovers might not be the first description that comes to mind, but there might be more overlap than you think. Late night yowling could just as easily come from your neighbor’s garage band as it could your cat. They’re just treating you to the songs of their people.
Cats could very easily be lovers of Eric Clapton’s guitar solos; however, they might just also like to nap in the fuzzy guitar cases. It could go either way. To study their love of music closer, here are 11 guitar-loving felines:
1. Silence is golden. As is this guitar case. This cat is definitely in the napping camp.
2. “Human, your melancholy music pleases me. Continue serenading me.”
4. Sometimes you have to grow into your music to find your sound. Other times you just need a bigger bed.
5. “Alright, I’ll keep the beat with my tail while you play.”
6. “What are you waiting for? This guitar isn’t going to play itself.”
7. When you take your music very seriously and really want to become your instrument.
8. “Please stop that atrocious noise, we’re trying to sleep!”
9. When your cat buffers before it fully loads.
10. Definitely a future musician.
11. Harmonic melody or cuddle nap? Duet applies either way.
Want to read Figo blog articles curated specifically for you and your pet?
Cats on glass objects like tables and...
Puppies are debatably the most adorable...