On that note, we created these frozen bone broth treats to help your pup beat the heat and stay hydrated this summer. Not to mention, they are beyond easy!
Recipe: Frozen Bone Broth Treats
- 12 oz Primalvore organic bone broth
- 1 cup crushed bacon
- 15 organic dog bone treats
1. Take a bone treat mold, sprinkle in crushed bacon.
2. Fill mold half way with broth.
3. Place bone treats on top of broth.
4. Freeze for 1-2 hrs and enjoy!
Disclaimer: We recommend consulting with a veterinarian before serving your pup human food.
Scarf’d DIY simple pet recipes: easy-to-make and dog approved. Crafted in our office test kitchen with the help (and appetites) of our beloved Figo dogs. So, go ahead and share these tasty treats with your pup.
Want to read Figo blog articles curated specifically for you and your pet?
Dogs need exercise, mental stimulation...