Outdoor season is here and we couldn’t be loving it more! Our goal this season: to be outdoors as much as humanly (and dog-ly) possible. These easy, no-bake peanut butter pup-kin treats are great on the go—whether you are picnicking, beaching, hiking, etc. With only four ingredients, no prep time, and just a few steps, you’ll be outside in no time with your pup.
Our office dog/ taste tester, Bear, was a huge fan and couldn’t get enough of these treats! We like to think he always loved us before trying these, but we definitely think he loved us more after this shoot.
Happy summa time!
Recipe for No-Bake Peanut Butter Pup-kin Treats
- ½ cup organic peanut butter, unsalted
- 1 cup canned 100% pumpkin
- 1 cup shredded coconut, unsweetened (extra for dipping)
- 1 cup rolled oats (extra for dipping)
- Nothing, nada, zilch.
1. Put all ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir until well combined.
2. Spoon mixture and shape by hand into small balls.
3. Roll outside of treat in oats and then coconut.
4. Place on serving tray and refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes to an hour.
5. Pack and go! Enjoy!
Disclaimer: We recommend consulting with a veterinarian before serving your pup human food.
Scarf’d DIY simple pet recipes: easy-to-make and dog approved. Crafted in our office test kitchen with the help (and appetites) of our beloved Figo dogs. So, go ahead and share these tasty treats with your pup.
Want to read Figo blog articles curated specifically for you and your pet?
On any given day, between 50 and 70...