Scarf’d: Chicken Pup Pizza
While at home, make this easy-to-create Chicken Pup Pizza for your pet. Check out all our Scarf’d pet treat recipes you can make at home.
We’re pulling out some of our favorite past Scarf’d recipes and planning a dinner date with our pets. Treat your dog to this easy-to-make Chicken Pup Pizza while you enjoy your favorite human version. (Just make sure they leave you a good Yelp review after). Happy scarfing!
Recipe for Chicken Pup Pizza
Crust Ingredients List:
½ cup riced cauliflower
¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
¼ cup rolled oats
1/8 cup whole wheat flour
Toppings Ingredients List:
1 medium red pepper
1 cup shredded parmesan
¼ cup chopped fresh spinach
1 chicken breast (cooked and shredded)
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Combine riced cauliflower, parmesan cheese, egg, oats, and whole wheat flour.
3. Thoroughly mix ingredients in food processor, until it reaches a dough-like consistency.
4. On parchment paper, scoop and shape dough into shape of pizza, about 1/2” thick
5. Bake at 350°F for approximately 15-20 minutes, or until crust is a light golden brown.
6. While dough is cooking--deseed, chop, and blend red pepper in food processor to create pizza sauce.
7. Coarsely chop spinach and grate remainder of parmesan cheese.
8. Top cooked crust with red pepper sauce and then layer on shredded chicken, cheese, and spinach.
9. Bake at 350°F for another 15-20 min or until edges are golden brown and cheese is melted.
10. Slice and serve!
Have you ever made one of our Scarf’d recipes? We want to see your photos! Don’t forget to tag us @figopet on Facebook and Instagram.
Disclaimer: We recommend consulting with a veterinarian before serving your pup human food. Also, everything in moderation.
Scarf’d DIY simple pet recipes: easy-to-make and dog approved. Crafted in our office test kitchen with the help (and appetites) of our beloved Figo dogs. So, go ahead and share these tasty treats with your pup.